Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You're Awesome!


I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS to my little brother Trevor, who will be graduating from Brevard College this weekend! Congrats Trev, I think you've realized you're capable of a lot more than you ever thought you were. Always keep up that mentality and you will go far in this oyster of a world. :)
Tomorrow I will be flying from Denver to Nashville - I can't wait to see my family and visit beautiful Brevard, NC again! I am also picking my car up and driving it back to Colorado, should arrive back in Bailey Monday or Tuesday.
In other news, we woke up to about 5 inches of snow yesterday. Flakes continued to fall well into the afternoon. The weather is absolutely gorgeous today, blue skies, in the 50s. Tonight we have a 70 percent chance of snow/rain, same goes for tomorrow. What is today's date, you might be asking? May 14th. That's right. And it's snowing. We're not in Florida anymore, Toto!
Jason's birthday was Monday, he's been a bit under the weather so I made him a cake and we had our own little celebration here at the apartment. Pictures and more new later!
Much love xoxo

No comments: